Holistic Health Assessments to Create a Health and Wellness Plan (Our New Partnership with ExecuHealth!)
Have you heard of Age Management? It’s a “proactive, preventative approach to healthcare… focused on preservation of optimum human function and quality of life.” If this interests you, continue reading about our exciting partnership with ExecuHealth, a company offering this and much more with their comprehensive holistic health analysis and Wellness Programs.
Imagine: an affordable one-stop-shop to finding out exactly where you are in regards to your total health and well-being AND the information you need to create a plan on achieving the best health condition now and into the future.
This is exactly what ExecuHealth does for its clients. All of us at G Force are incredibly enthusiastic to be a part of helping clients in creating a personalized total health plan through the science of health assessments and in gaining optimal holistic health!
Gidon Gabbay, founder of G Force Home Training says, “Along with a cohesive philosophy of health and well-being, our services complement one another and through this partnership, we dramatically increase the value and potential level of achievement for our mutual clients.”
G Force is proud to offer our specialty to ExecuHealth’s repertoire of services by providing Exercise Physiology Assessments, personalized fitness plans as well as personal training for Sports Medicine.
Health and Wellness Plans in Toronto
ExecuHealth and G Force Home Training are pleased to offer two health and wellness programs for you in our joint venture:
Hormone Balancing & Wellness Program
This is a Physician supervised program using an integrative health model. It includes:
- Saliva Hormone test: a physician supervised program where hormone levels are tested to rule out adrenal fatigue and early signs of peri-menopause. As an add-on, clients can also test their neurotransmitter levels.
- Recommendations are then provided by the physician in order to intervene and correct the imbalance.
- Nutrition assessment and feedback with our nutritionist which is comprised of two sessions one week apart.
- Fitness assessment and one personal training session with G Force, followed by another fitness assessment in three months.
- Monthly follow-up and coaching with our registered nurse utilizing our sophisticated body fat machine which measures body fat, BMI, metabolism and hydration percentage.
This package is for 6 months with a one-time fee of $995.
If the client wishes personal training to achieve a better score in their 3-month followup fitness assessment, we are happy to offer our personal training services at our regular hourly rate.
Ultimate Wellness Program
In this program, you can expect all the offerings in the Hormone Balancing & Wellness Program, plus:
- Complete three hour physical examination with a nursing assessment
- Lung function test (spirometry)
- Hearing test (audiometry)
- Salivary tests to measure neurotransmitter levels & heavy metals
- Second opinion by a Harvard consultant, if needed
- Report summarizing all the above
- An action plan
The Ultimate Wellness package is valued at $3,950.
Total Health Assessments: More on ExecuHealth
Do you know exactly what your body needs to be the healthiest it can be, now and as a senior?
ExecuHealth combines modern medicine and alternative therapies to provide you with the information you need for optimal health. We’re talking about the entire gamut of tests to assess your current state of health, not only physical but also mental, emotional and social health, too!
The most pervading benefits of ExecuHealth’s provisions are thoroughness and convenience. Among the many services ExecuHealth offers, like same-day lab results, cancer screening, auditory and cardiac health, even diagnostic imaging – nearly all of them can be done on-site, saving you the time and hassle of traveling from one office and test to another.
Clients receive a complete health and wellness analysis report along with feedback from each specialty. Based on this knowledge, ExecuHealth can connect you with the people who will help you achieve greater health and longevity through their extensive network of specialists in Toronto and the United States.
If you’re serious about your health, we highly recommend investing in either the Hormone Balancing Wellness Program or the Ultimate Wellness Program.
For a full list of services and better understand what you can expect from working with ExecuHealth, please visit their website: http://execuhealth.ca/.